Búsqueda personalizada

jueves, 4 de junio de 2009

Somehow I'm feeling like restarting

Today I made a rather shocking decision to leave almost everyone of all my online activities.

I know that maybe someone could ask himself if The Missing Breaker could get a proper finale, I really don't know right now, but somehow I'll finish it. I'm not allowing anyone to continue it.

There's more than the eye actually see, I'm truly tired of shittie people, I'm really at clutching at straws at this stage of my life, I feel I'm really lost, I'm going nowhere.

To be truthful: "Right now, there's no people in this world that could have a little bit of my confident in them". The people who used to got this, they betrayed me and destroyed something in me or they're dead. I know since a long time that there's something truly broken inside of me, something that was destroyed that evening such a long time ago by someone who sadly it's still alive, something that not allow me being better.

I'm considering telling my boss to allow me to take my 28 days of holidays in a row in order to make an spiritual travel, now that I sadly realize that no one it's going to lend a hand on me with this, I've got to do all alone and for the really first time in years I'm going to listen to my mind and my heart together.

I'm not a man who usually come back to the place where all began, but I was so sad today, so broken that I went back to a magic place where I still could see the days when my heart smiled and that place had massive effect in me today, as a matter of fact ¡I smiled watching nosenses!, so while I decided to embark or not to embark in the spiritual voyage I mentioned, I feel I need before my heart go black again to smile even a tiny little bit.

All my poetry it's really a representation of my heart crying.

And I'm sorry to quote something from a lovely lady but I don't have anyone who give a shit about me, I'm the clown and the clever, I'm the student and teacher, I'm the friend and the nightmare but I'm always the expendable.

Bye.

1 comentario:

Ale dijo...

We will be here when you'll return. I said "we" because I know I'm not the only one. Take your time and find yourself... Be strong and survive, 'cause you are a great person, I can tell without knowing you mostly. You're a warrior my friend. The best for you. Zarina.